No Bake Oreo Cheesecake combines pretty much all your favorite things in one sweet, no-bake dessert. Easy, a total crowd pleaser, and hello – Oreos!
I know this July 4th isn’t going to exactly look how any of us are used to.
With fewer fireworks, cookouts, and general merriment, we have to find ways to celebrate within our small groups.
And you know if I need to celebrate, I’m reaching for one of my cheesecake recipes.
You guys know that I have a pretty serious thing for cheesecake – especially when it requires minimal prep work and zero baking time.
Add in an Oreo crust and I’ll fall hook, line and sinker every single time.
The post No Bake Oreo Cheesecake appeared first on My Baking Addiction.
- In reply to Hilary jacques. So happy to hear you enjoyed the … by Jamie
- Thankyou soooooo much for this wonderful desert receipe x i … by Hilary jacques
- In reply to Roberta. Thanks so much for stopping by, Roberta! … by Jamie
- I was looking for no bake deserts and found your site. Made me … by Roberta
- In reply to Celia. Hello! I crush the cookies whole. Hope … by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…